Monday, May 11, 2009

9th May 2009 Saturday. More Swim

Saturday is always our (Lucille and I) golfing day but due to mother's day (Lucille's mom) dinner celebration and late night on Friday we decided to skip golf. How ever just cannot resist not having golf, I went to SSC driving range in the early afternoon to practice my swing and brush up my chipping till to 3pm. Pick up Lucille and the boys to go to her mom place, and while waiting for dinner time at 7.30pm I went to MF Safra for a swim. I was planing to Toa Payoh Safra which was nearer to Lucille's mom place, but was informed that there was no 50m laps pool.

I did 3 x 10 laps FC with pull buoy, 13.15min, 14.00min and 14.40min. After that, did 2 x 200m (below 5.30min) swim without pull buoy and 2 x 50m ( 1.07min) sprint. The pool was also crowded and had to maneuver my swim not to crash with other swimmers. Again, encountered another "irritating butterfly". I stopped my swim closed to 7pm.

I was nearly locked out at the pool, outside the gym because it closed at 7pm as it was not only Sat but a public holiday. Normal Saturday closed much later than 7pm.

We celebrated the dinner at Sakura , a buffet dinner. Wow to much food, over ate........!! A long long ride + brick was a must on Sunday, I thought..!!
.

No comments: