Wednesday, May 13, 2009

12th May 2009, Tuesday. Labrador Hill Run - 7 loops of 1.2km

It has been quite some time since I last ran Labrador hill. Our deal was to run below 1 hr for 7 loops, and knowing that I was weak in hill run, my own deal was refrain from walking no matter what.

Started my 1st two loop too fast as tried pacing Mrs Teng-to-be. Felt my legs were too heavy on the up slope and insisted that I would not stop to walk, but I faded my run to walk a few steps on my 6th loop, and there goes the saying the will is strong but the flesh is weak, hehehe, ya for tonight. I think I have pushed very hard for tonight hill run, I felt a little cramp on both calf muscle on the way back to club, strangely this has never happened before. Anyway, it was a good run and training. Enjoyed it!

Timing:-
1st - 7.45m
2nd -8.06m
3rd-8.33m
4th-8.27m
5th-8.37m
6th & 7th-17.15m ( took a drink & pee break at 7th loop- 30sec)
Total time = 58m 43s (Total distance = 8.4km)

Club to Labrador - approx. 16min
Labrador to Club - approx. 15min
.

No comments: