Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7th April 2009 Tuesday, MF Telok Blangah Figure 8 Loop Hill Run

I was glad that both Lucille and I were fully recovered despite very light occasional cough. She has resumed her gym workout tonight, and I looked forward to doing the hill run.

We have the options of doing 6 to 8 loops within one hour. One figure 8 loop was approx 1.4km, I think. The loop comprised of one gradual slop and one steep slop. I was determined to complete 7 loops within 60 min. But I only clocked 62min 15sec. Better timing next time, ya?

The break down for each loop:-
loop 1 = 7.41min
loop 2 = 8.37min
loop 3 = 9.15 min
loop 4 = 9.00 min
loop 5&6 = 18.36min
loop 7 = 9.06min
Total = 62min 15 sec ( approx 9.8km)

It had been quite a while that I did hill run. Felt great after the run, it was a hard run and I needed it as it would be my only run this week since I might not be running on Thursday because we going for a long week end golfing from Public-Holiday-Friday to Sat. My golfing kakis have arranged golfing in Batam from coming Friday early morning.
.

No comments: