Friday, March 13, 2009

13th March Friday, A Week Without Training, yet it was still a Business endurance "Run", greeting from Vietnam

I just got back from my very last meeting in Hanoi of this busy buiness trip, arrived at this beautiful Moven Pick 5 star hotel in Hanoi, and now sitting in Posch writting table to check my email and started working again. Work again? Wait a minute; let me takes break to blog, relax, go for a jog and do some work out at the gym and get some fat burn after this.....

What a week of Business trip? Very tired, one meeting after another, one flight after another, late night sleep to clear email. If I can recall this is the only business-trip within a week that I have taken a total of 6 flights: (1) 8th Mar late night-Sing/Seoul Korea arriving Seoul in the early morning 9th Mar, and then proceed (2)-Seoul/Busan Korea then back from (3)Busan to Seoul in the evening on the same day, (4) 10th Mar evening from Seoul to HCM City/Vietnam, (5)13th Mar 6am flight to Hai Phong and then on road to Hanoi City ( 135km) to catch my 1.30pm flight to (6) Singapore tomorow, total of 10 meetings. Crazy week! and there will be a further couple of crazy and very busy weeks in the office as there will be alot of work to follow up, more revised proposal dateline to meet after all these meeting and also business trip report. But it was a good week; I must say; to see all my customers to work on potential deal amid this gloomy economy situation and also rekindle relation with my oversea customers. Ya, stressful week, I must admit but with all those endurance training it does help to keep me going with this "executive run",

I missed my fruits usually taken after each meal at "home" and also missed all my the regular training and YF swim. Next week is my Aviva 70.3 attempt, and have always thought it was good to stay "home", avoid travelling if all possible when any event is near, but as much as training is my priority so is my work. Anyway, I think I am quite ready for it and also looking forward to this Sunday YF sea swim.

Hmmm, I can't wait to catch my flight back tomorrow at 1.30pm. Now I want to take this opportunity to work out in the gym.... hope this 5 star's gym will not disappoint me.
.

No comments: